Here’s a step-by-step walkthrough of how to make FastPass+ selections on MyDisneyExperience.com:
1. This is the welcome screen when you log on to MyDisneyExperience.com. From here, you would click on “Make FastPass+ Selections.”
2. Select a day to make FastPass+ selections.
3. Choose the party members for whom you want to make FastPass+ selections and then click “next.”
4. Select your desired park and click “next.”
5. Now, you can select your attractions. It had been previously reported guests could select up to four attractions at the Magic Kingdom, however I was only allowed to choose three attractions. I’m assuming this policy can change day to day. I chose Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain. Once you make your selection, click “next.”
6. Once you select your three (or four) attractions, you will be presented with multiple FastPass+ time windows. In my case, the “best match” gave me FastPass+ times for Space Mountain 10:55 a.m.-11:55 a.m., Big Thunder 12:55 p.m.-1:55 p.m. and Splash Mountain from 1:55-2:55 p.m. The other three options offered times in the early afternoon, late afternoon and evening. I chose Option C, which gave me return times of 6:35 p.m.-7:35 p.m. for Big Thunder Mountain, 7:35 p.m.-8:35 p.m. for Splash Mountain and 9:35 p.m.-10:35 p.m. for Space Mountain. Once you make your selection, click “next.”
7. Your selections have now been confirmed. You can then select “plan another day” or “done.” Note: You can always go back and make changes to your FastPass+ selections by following these same steps.
8. Now you can go back to the calendar, select a day and view all of your selections.